Devliery Methods and Information
Royal Mail - 1st Class
- There is a charge of £6.00 for 1st class Royal Mail delivery.
- On small value orders of up to about 500 grams, we offer a standard 1st class Royal Mail delivery option for most, but not all, products within Mainland UK (excluding islands and outer reaches).
- Delivery is not guaranteed and does not need to be signed for.
- Delivery is subject to Royal Mail's standards and may take several days. Anyone opting for this service, if available, does so at their own risk.
- General delivery terms apply
All Delivery Options
- Delivery charges are all subject to vat and are excluded from any discount calculation.
- Delivery dates and times cannot be guaranteed.
- We will always do our utmost to get the delivery to you as fast as possible.
- Working days are classed as Monday to Friday and exclude Bank Holidays.
- Orders placed after the cut-off time (2 pm) will generally not be despatched until the next working day.
- All courier deliveries must be signed for and the courier may arrive earlier than expected.
- Orders will not be delivered to PO Box And BFPO addresses.
- All orders are subject to sufficient stock availability.
- We will endeavour to contact you in the rare event there is a problem with the service or charge selected.
- If you change delivery address after the goods have been dispatched, you may be subject to an additional delivery charge.
- Restrictions may apply.